Scottish based IT firm, Lugo, have today confirmed their continued support of the annual Business Insider Scottish Accountancy & Finance Awards. The event will this year be held on Thursday 16th June 2016 at the Glasgow City Hotel (formerly the Thistle Hotel). The awards celebrate the work done throughout the accountancy and finance industry in Scotland, both in the public and private sector.
This year, the award categories are:
- Accountant of the Year
- Large Accountancy Firm of the Year
- Small Accountancy Firm of the Year
- Finance Director of the Year
- Emerging Finance Director of the Year
- Public Sector Finance Team of the Year
- Young Accountant of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Corporate Finance Team of the Year
- Tax Team of the Year
The awards will once again be judged by an independent panel of experts. Research for the awards is being carried out by the Business School at Edinburgh Napier University.
To nominate a person or company to win an award, please click here
If you are lucky enough to be attending this year, please come and say hello to Lugo, who specialise in IT for the accountancy profession, at the champagne reception, and look out for your chance to win our prize draw of an iPad on the night!
For more details on the event simply click here.